The Organising Committee for AMOS-ICTMO 2019 invites you to submit an abstract for presentation at the Conference, to be held at the Darwin Convention Centre, Darwin Australia 11-14 June 2019.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations must be prepared via the abstract submission website. Abstract body must not exceed 300 words. No images or figures.
Note that this year we have a non-refundable fee of $30 per abstract submission.
Abstracts will be published in the conference digital proceedings and given to all conference attendees.
Abstracts may be submitted for the following presentation types:
Final decisions on the type of presentation offered will rest with the Programming Committee and their decision will be final. Some sessions may include lightning lectures (2 mins/1-2 slide presentation that highlights the presenter’s poster).
All abstracts must be submitted via the website online by 11:00pm AEST Sunday 18 November 2018. Note: The deadline for submissions will NOT BE EXTENDED. Please plan your timetable for preparation and submission carefully.
How to submit an abstract
1. Visit the abstract submission site
2. Create an account. This must be done before you can submit an abstract.
3. Follow the instructions and agree to the terms and conditions to complete the online submission form.
4. Abstracts can be edited until submissions close. Please login and follow the instructions to edit the abstract noting that after clicking “view/edit submission” click on the tabs above to access the various submission stage options to edit (text, title, authors etc). Click HERE to create an account and submit your abstract now
5. An email confirmation will be sent by email when the abstract has been submitted.
Abstract submission fee
A $30 non-refundable submission fee applies to each abstract. This $30 non-refundable submission fee must be paid within 48 hours of the abstract submission deadline or the abstract will not be considered for AMOS-ICTMO 2019.
An ELECTRONIC INVOICE will be forwarded after submission. This is not instantaneous. The Invoice is forwarded manually from our accounts system shortly after submission and usually during business hours.
PAY BY CARD
To pay by VISA/Mastercard, CLICK on the “PAY NOW” button on the emailed ELECTRONIC INVOICE. The payment can be made via the AMOS Ezidebit or eWay system.
PAY BY DIRECT DEPOSIT
See direct deposit details on the electronic invoice. Include the invoice number and name of submitter on direct deposit as a reference.
All enquiries regarding abstracts should be emailed to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.